Turkey e Visa for South Africa Citizens | Apply an Online Visa for Turkey
Visitors from more than 100 nations, including South Africa, are able to apply online for a Turkish visa using the Turkey e-Visa system. It is simple to acquire a visa to Turkey from South Africa.
Compared to applying for a conventional visa, the process is quicker and more convenient. Without having to go to the Turkish embassy or consulate in your area, it may be completed quickly from home or the workplace.
The information needed for South Africans traveling to Turkey is provided on this website, along with instructions on how to comply with Turkey’s entrance criteria.
Turkey Entry Requirements for South African Citizens
South African citizens must obtain a visa before departing to Turkey. Turkey offers a variety of online visas, including tourist, transit, and business visas. There’s a specific eligibility criterion that an applicant must fulfil to apply for the e-Visa.
The applicant must visit Turkey for a short trip.
- The purpose of travel should be business, tourism, or transit to pass through Turkey for entering another destination.
- The candidate must have a valid South African passport with at least 6 months remaining in its expiry after the date of arrival in Turkey.
- This visa cannot be obtained for seeking paid employment or studying in Turkey. You need to obtain a suitable type of visa via your nearest Turkish embassy/consulate for these purposes.
- They must possess an active email address.
- South African citizens are ineligible to apply for or obtain a visa on arrival.
Turkish E-visa Policy For South Africa Citizens
The departure date for South African nationals must be within 30 days of their arrival. Holders of South African passports must get a Turkey Electronic Travel Authority (Turkey e-Visa) in order to travel to Turkey, even for brief visits of up to 30 days.
Depending on their circumstances, South African nationals should apply for the appropriate visa if they want to stay for a longer period of time. The validity of a Turkey visa extends only to travel and business. You must apply for a regular/traditional/sticker visa at the Turkish embassy or consulate general in your area if you need to travel to Turkey to study or work.
South African nationals may stay in Turkey for up to 30 days within the 180-day validity term of their e-visa, which is valid for 180 days. The multiple-entry Turkey e-Visa is available to South African nationals.
Why Choose Us
Speed & Simplicity
Easy, traveler-friendly application process.
Well-trained staff with years of experience.
Secure & Safe
Credit Card information will never be exposed!
Our customer support is ready to help 24/7.