Turkey e Visa for Grenada Citizens | Apply an Online Visa for Turkey
Grenada citizens are welcome in Turkey and are welcome to enter with a visa. The majority of Caribbean region visitors must get a visa before entering Turkish borders, and the same rule is in place for Grenadians.
Turkish e-visa applications may be submitted in approximately 5–10 minutes.
Turkey Entry Requirements for Grenada Citizens
Grenadians require a passport that is valid for at least six months, an email account, and a means of paying the visa cost. Your passport information, personal information, and trip plans will be requested by the system. There is no requirement for supplemental paperwork such airline tickets, travel insurance, or evidence of income. However, while entering Turkey, nationals of Grenada must show it to border guards.
Before applying, carefully examine all the information on the form to prevent inconsistencies. Ensure the accuracy and reliability of the data offered. Falsification and error will invalidate a registration.
Turkish E-visa Policy For Grenadian Citizens
- Grenadian citizen with an ordinary passport is eligible to get a multiple-entry visa for a 90 days stay in Turkey.
- The system does not cater to applications for employment, education, artists, or official visa. It is best to consult directly with the nearest Turkish embassy regarding this matter.
- The e-Visa has 180 days validity. Grenadians must not exceed 90 days of leisure and business in Turkey, as overstaying may affect their future travels in the country. Furthermore, any violation may be subject to paying fines and penalty. It is the traveler’s responsibility to prepare for their international travel.
- It is possible to request a Turkey visa extension by going to the Police station. From there, Grenadian citizens have to disclose the reason and appeal for a temporary resident visa.
- E-Visa is solely for tourism, business and e-commerce
- Grenadian citizens holding an official passport no longer need a visa for their trips not exceeding 90 days.
- Turkish border authorities can still deny your entry if they see a discrepancy in your visa and other supporting documents.
Why Choose Us
Speed & Simplicity
Easy, traveler-friendly application process.
Well-trained staff with years of experience.
Secure & Safe
Credit Card information will never be exposed!
Our customer support is ready to help 24/7.