Turkey e Visa for Bahamian Citizens | Apply an Online Visa for Turkey
Bahamian citizens can benefit from the Turkey e-Visa system to get the necessary travel document upon entrance into Turkey. They will need to show border officials the e-Visa as proof of their journey. In October 2018, immigration ceased issuing on-arrival visas. Application to Turkey e-visa is available for Bahamian citizens.
Bahamian nationals are permitted to enter the nation within 90 days, according to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Bahamian citizens with regular passports can apply for a multiple-entry e-visa in Turkey by travelling to the Bahamas. Official passport holders, on the other hand, do not require a visa for their trip in three months.
Turkey Entry Requirements for Bahamian Citizens
- During the registration, the system would ask for specific details about your passport and travel itinerary. You will present other supporting documents to border authorities once you arrive at the airport. They have to get or create an email address in correspondence with the e-visa application status and payment receipt.
- our personal information should match the passport you will use for your travel. Carefully review the details you put in the form and ensure its accuracy before submission. Misspelled names or words and incorrect numbers or dates may result in rejection or delay of your application. The system will allow you to complete ten applications, provided that you and your companions have the same itinerary.
- The first selection refers to your country of origin and the type of travel document you will use during your online application. It will ask you to type a security verification before the system directs you to the next page.
- The system will indicate the e-visa validity period of 180 days after once you select your travel date. You have to use it within the given timeframe, or else it will be void.
- The last step will refer you to a secured payment portal after email verification. Once it gets accepted by the system, you just have to wait for the status of your e-Visa application. Immigration recommends you keep a printed copy of your Turkish e-Visa. You have to present it to the border control authorities along with other supporting documents.
Turkish E-visa Policy For Bahamian Citizens
E-Visa aims to do away with the time-consuming bureaucratic procedure of obtaining a necessary travel document for the list of nations eligible for Turkey visas. Through the recently improved system, qualified nationalities may now apply for a Turkish E-Visa without having to send a ton of paperwork to an Honorary Consulate.
The only permitted justifications for the application are travel and business-related activities such off-shore conferences and meetings. The employment, student, and residence permits are not included. Visa applications for those circumstances have to be submitted at a consulate or embassy.
Why Choose Us
Speed & Simplicity
Easy, traveler-friendly application process.
Well-trained staff with years of experience.
Secure & Safe
Credit Card information will never be exposed!
Our customer support is ready to help 24/7.