Turkey Visa Online Application
The Turkey e-visa is an official document that links to the passport and permits entry into Turkey for both tourism and business purposes. The entire Turkey e-visa application process is done online, which makes it convenient and easy. The e-visa is valid for either single or multiple entries, depending on the applicant’s nationality, and can be used for stays of 30 to 90 days.
We offer an easy and secure online application process for the Turkey e-visa that is accessible on any device with internet access. Eligible citizens from 100 countries can apply for the Turkey e-visa.
Visitor numbers are compiled by the Turkish passport police at border gates and reported by the Ministry of Tourism, but do not include Turkish citizens who reside outside of Turkey.
Turkey e-Visa Validity
After your Turkey e-Visa is approved, your e-Visa is valid for 180 days. Your stay duration in Turkey depends on your travel document’s country of issuance. The minimum stay allowed is 30 days, and not all citizens are eligible for a 90-day stay. If you have a single-entry visa, the approved days must be used consecutively. With a multiple-entry e-Visa, you can split your stay as desired.
For example, Jack received a multiple-entry Turkey e-Visa on January 1st, which is valid for a 60-day stay for tourism purposes starting on April 1st. This means that his e-Visa will be valid for 180 days, from April 1st to October 1st. During this period, Jack can stay in Turkey for a total of 60 days, either consecutively or intermittently. For instance, he could enter Turkey on May 1st, stay for 60 days and leave on July 1st, or he could enter on May 1st, stay for 30 days, leave on June 1st, and then return to Turkey on August 25th, stay for 30 days and leave on September 25th. In either case, Jack has used up the 60 days allowed on his visa. Be sure to read and comply with the conditions of your e-Visa to avoid penalties, deportation or a ban.
Acceptable Travel Purpose For e-Visa
The government introduced the Turkey e-Visa application to offer a convenient and cost-effective option for short-stay travelers visiting Turkey. The e-Visa is available exclusively for tourism, transit, and trade purposes.
A tourist traveler is someone who visits Turkey for vacation, to see friends or family, or to visit popular tourist sites. It’s worth noting that according to the Turkish government, even visiting Turkey on a cruise ship and stepping off the international transit areas counts as tourism. Turkey has many interesting places to visit, such as mosques, gardens, antiques, and the famous city of Istanbul.
A business traveler is someone who goes to Turkey to meet potential clients, establish connections, or attend conferences or training. Business travelers are prohibited from signing contracts or providing services to Turkish employers. However, if they are formally employed by a company in their home country, they may be authorized to carry out some work. In such cases, only the traveler’s home company can receive payment from Turkish organizations for the work performed.
Dealing With e-Visa Rejection
A significant proportion of e-Visa applications for Turkey are turned down due to inaccurate, fraudulent, or incomplete data. It is essential to avoid even the slightest error in your details, as it could lead to the rejection of your application. Therefore, we assist our customers in verifying their information against their biographical data to identify any mistakes or omissions. Unfortunately, the Turkish government often does not provide reasons for denying applications, but we have identified some common reasons for rejection, including:
- Applicant’s name is or similar to one on banned list for Turkey
- Applicant presently hold a valid visa or e-Visa
- Applicant is perceived to have other intention to overstay or engage in activities outside tourism, transit or business
- Applicant did not provide complete information
- Applicant’s passport does not meet the required validity
- Applicant is from a visa-exempt country for Turkey
- If an application is rejected, the applicant can submit a new application online after 24 hours. Ensure all information are entered correctly the second time. If the application is rejected the second time, then applicant should consider other reasons than incorrect information for the refusal. It is advisable to visit the nearest Turkish embassy or consulate to lodge a complaint and possible apply for a sticker/stamped visa.
What We Do For You
- Guide you on eligibility, best time to apply and information to provide.
- Review your application for completeness before submitting on the portal.
- Monitor your application and give you 24/7 email and phone support.
- Keep you up-to-date on subsequent policy change by Turkish Government.
- Help you with appropriate response if question arise on your application.